Vacancy company-car mechanic
European Truck & Trailer Care, your go-to point for the repair, new assembly, and maintenance of trucks, trailer, cooling engines and all other components. In Holten and Duiven, we have extensively outfitted truck-and-trailer workshops, allowing us to provide flexible service. Our 24-hour service with fully-equipped mobile workplaces for domestic and international repairs knows no boundaries; our employees are certified to safely conduct repairs by the road.
You are also welcome for the cleaning and transport of all types of loading platforms and semi-trailers by our bodywork department, as well as the expert and swift repair of all types of damage (bulkheads, rear portals, rear doors, restoration of isolated panels).
We understand that minimising costs and keeping downtime to a minimum are crucial to you in the transportation business. Our practical approach has, in part, developed due to our extensive experience in road-based transport. This experience allows us to provide a complete service package in a practical and integrated approach.
On top of that, European Truck & Trailer Care is one of the co-initiators of the European Trailer Care (ETC). European Trailer Care is a successful cooperative association of specialised truck-and-trailer-service organisations in the Benelux, Poland and Romania. With its own educational programmes and boasting extensive capacity, ETC offers the best and fastest service wherever you are, wherein uniform and standardised working methods safeguard quality!
Repairs – Maintenance – Tyres – Bodywork – Trading – Cleaning – Fleet Care and Transport
Vacancy Holten and/or Duiven branch
Experienced company-car mechanic,
or novice company-car mechanic,
for repair and maintenance activities
Following the expansion of our working activities, we are looking for an experienced mechanic or a novice mechanic, who is willing to be trained to become an experienced mechanic, for our branches in Holten and/or Duiven. The job concerns the repair and maintenance of trucks, trailers and tailgates. Working activities consist of the prevention of malfunctions, conducting maintenance, periodical vehicle inspections (APK) and periodical tailgate inspections (LPK). In Holten, these activities are conducted in a team of 20 employees. In Duiven, the team consists of 10 employees.
What do we expect from you?
- Completed educational programme as a company-car mechanic or first company-car mechanic
- Multiple years of professional experience as a mechanic or in a similar function
- The capacity to localise and repair malfunctions independently
- Experience with periodical vehicle inspections (APK) and periodical tailgate inspections (LPK) is considered a bonus
- You are have perseverance and eagerness to learn
- You cooperate well and have a service-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of work-, quality-, and safety-related, as well as environmental regulations
What we offer:
- A varied job with growth opportunities
- The option of participating in additional educational programmes
- A pleasant and informal work environment
- Market-conforming salary and associated labour conditions
Are you interested?
Please contact us (telephone number: +31(0)548 – 85 56 45) or mail your details to PZ@ettc.eu. For further information regarding the aforementioned job, you can contact Anton Müller (telephone number: +31(0)548 – 85 55 98).